Tasty Full English Breakfast with a Twist
An absolutely delicious alternative to a traditional Full English – such a tasty dish with a kick!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 tbsp olive oil
8 rashers of smoked bacon
8 pork sausages, cut into bite-size pieces
150g chorizo, sliced
350g cherry tomatoes
250g chestnut mushrooms, halved or quartered
1 tsp chilli flakes (add more for an extra kick)
150g baby spinach leaves
4 free range eggs
Freshly ground pepper
1. Grill the bacon and to your desired crispiness.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add the sausage pieces and fry for 3-4 minutes until cooked through and golden. Now add the chorizo, tomatoes, mushrooms and chilli flakes and fry for a further 3 minutes.
3. Heat another frying pan over a medium heat and add 1tbsp of oil and fry your eggs. Season with pepper and a sprinkling of chilli flakes.
4. Whilst the eggs are frying add the spinach to the sausage, tomatoes and mushrooms and mix through until the spinach has wilted. Season to taste.
5. To serve, divide the sausage mix amongst 4 serving plates and top with the bacon and eggs. Enjoy!